The order subtotal is less than the minimum allowed value ($1.00)
Muzzle Brake Features:
- Forward Compression Function Reduces Noise & Concussion
- One-Piece Internal Cone Design Keeps Recoil Low and Allows for Easy Cleaning
- 1/2 x 28 Thread Standard for .223/5.56 Caliber
- Lightweight 6061 Aluminum Construction, Weighs Only 1.9 Ounces!
- Overall Length of 2.25 inches, 1.1 inch OD, .75 Inch Wrench Flats
- High Quality and Made in the USA!!!
- Anodized in Black
Checkmate's new light weight aluminum compression brake adds style and function to your AR platform pistol or rifle. Forward compression brakes reduce the report of your rifle for the shooter and any observers on the firing line. The noise and concussion of your rifle are sent toward your target instead of perpendicular to your muzzle so you can make more friends at the range! The unique internal cone-shaped design of the Checkmate forward comp brake accomplishes this task while keeping recoil low. Tuck it under the handguard of your short-barreled AR pistol build for some sweet styling!
© 2015 - 2020 Checkmate Rifle Company. All rights reserved.